Sarasota Outdoor Kitchens: The Foundation For The Perfect Backyard BBQ
Living in Florida, we are accustomed to having a great weather all year round. At the best of times, you probably like to entertain family and friends over at your house. With friendly weather, grilling tasty food and eating outside can be a great way to enjoy the company. Paradise Grills Direct is here to help you with the perfect Sarasota Outdoor Kitchen for your house.
Why build an Outdoor Kitchen in Sarasota, FL?
Having an outdoor kitchen makes food prep and cooking so much easier and keeps you a part of the conversations happening. Without one, you might find yourself leaving the group to check the food or get refills from inside. Indoor kitchens can get crowded will the smallest of groups. Outdoor kitchens give you more space and lets everyone spread out easier. Baking, frying, and grilling indoors will warm your house up and cause your cooling system to try to keep the temperature consistent. Sarasota Outdoor Kitchens can save on utility bills by allowing you to cook however you want and not have it affect your AC. You might find yourself saving money with an outdoor kitchen because you want to stay home instead of going out to dinner. With the right Sarasota outdoor kitchen set up, you can have the restaurant experience in your own backyard with food that you prepared the way you want.
How do I plan an outdoor kitchen?
Although it might seem overwhelming, planning an outdoor kitchen can be a simple process. Start planning with what the area looks like where you want to place the outdoor kitchen and go from there.
- Location, location, location: You need to think about where the outdoor kitchen will connect to the house and how that location will affect your outdoor movements. Think about whether the grill smoke will blow into the house and if the outdoor kitchen blocks your view from the inside. Where do your kids play the most? You don’t want a football flying into your grill or a child tripping into the fire pit. The closer the Sarasota outdoor kitchen is to the indoor kitchen the easier time you will have with moving platters of food and dishes to and from each place.
- Once you’ve picked a spot, what is the area like? Will you build a wooden deck or rip out your lawn and lay down tile? Do you need to build a cover to keep your guests dry or do you just need umbrellas? Keep in mind that if your flooring gets wet, it could be a slipping hazard.
- What type of appliances to you want for your Sarasota outdoor kitchen? Do you need a refrigerator and a dishwasher? Will you be happy with a nice grill and a sink to have easy clean up? Think of all the types of entertainment you plan on doing and what appliances will make that easier for you. How much counter space will you need to prepare food? The easier it is to be in your outdoor kitchen, the more you will be out there.
- Think outside the grill. Once all the food is cooked, where will you be eating? Make sure to get a table big enough that all your guests will be comfortable. Will there options for seating when not eating? Fireplaces and game tables can be great spots to relax and enjoy your time outside. Make sure that you will be comfortable being outside with your friends and family.
Where can I buy an Outdoor Kitchen?
Paradise Grills Direct has plenty of options for you to choose from and the experts to help you every step of the way. When you sit down in your Sarasota outdoor kitchen for the first time, drink to your long life and happiness in your new favorite place to be. For the perfect lemonade to toast to:
- mix 1 ½ ounces of tequila
- 1 oz of lemon juice
- ½ oz of agave nectar
- 2 oz of club soda or however much to fill the glass.
Stir the first three ingredients together then add the club soda. Start celebrating today with a call to Paradise Grills Direct.