The Best Outdoor Kitchens In Orlando – Only From Paradise Grills
If you live in Florida, chances are that you are accustomed to having great weather all year long. Having great weather year round, means that you get to enjoy the outdoors a lot more than other parts of the country. What better way to spend this time outdoors than by providing a luxurious outdoor kitchen that meets every one of your entertaining needs? Paradise Grills, offers the residents of Orlando and the surrounding areas the chance to create a truly customized grilling and entertaining experience, when they choose to design an Orlando outdoor kitchen with us. Using only professional grade commercial grills, stainless steel accessories, and high quality bar and grilling system, we are able to create an unparalleled outdoor grilling experience for you.
Creating the outdoor kitchen of your dreams is simple, when you decide to work with us. We offer an exclusive Flexbuild series that allows you to combine the grill of your choice with the functionality and style of any of our six unique bar systems.
Don’t just take our word for it though, stop in and see our latest Orlando outdoor kitchen showroom near you. Our expertly trained staff is always more than happy to point you in the right direction and answer and of your questions about designing your new outdoor grilling destination.
Grilling The Paradise Way
Barbecuing in your backyard on a warm summer day, drinking a cold one and catching up with friends is about as American as it gets. Cooking food that always tastes delicious is as important as the what type of beverages you serve. Keep people cool with the drinks and we’ll take care of the grill. When you work with us, you’ll be working with the best. Our Flexbuild series comes stock with our GS-32 Premium Grill, which offers a professional stainless steel barbecue grill, constructed with superior features, durability and high performance. Need more? You can alway upgrade to our GSL-32 Professional, a commercial quality stainless steel grill.
Orlando Outdoor Kitchens
At Paradise, we know that the grill, while possible the most important element of an outdoor kitchen, is only as good as the entertaining area. You can make the best steaks this side of the Mississippi, but if your guest have to sit in broken chairs or eat at a dirty table-they might not be back. We’ve made it easy for our customers to choose an outdoor kitchen in Orlando that will fit their needs, budget and style. After you choose your grill, take a look at our six exclusive Flexbuild bar systems to complete your outdoor kitchen experience.
- Aruba – The first of our Flexbuild series, the Aruba features the GS-32 Premium Grill and seats up to five people comfortably. This outdoor kitchen is perfect for small get togethers and casual gatherings.
- Fiji – The Fiji bar system, features a raise bar to seat up to six guests and room for additional upgrades like remote controlled LED lighting, a fridge, and side burners. Additional upgrades are not included in the base price.
- St. Croix – This bar system is one our customer’s favorites because not only can you add virtually any upgrade to this Orlando outdoor kitchen, but it also seats up to six guests and can be relocated as needed.
- St. Thomas – Looking for something a little more contemporary for your Orlando home? The St. Thomas bar is the perfect modern bar system and you’ll see why with the St. Thomas. This system was created to seat up to eight guests comfortable and is still easy to move when needed.
- Maui – Give your guests that “pardise feeling” when you invite them over to enjoy this bar system, the Maui. The latest and greatest addition to our Flexbuild bar series, comfortably seats up to six guests and virtually all upgrades can be added to enhance your outdoor dining experience.
- Tahiti – Our flagship Flexbuild bar system, the Tahiti, was designed for people who love to party. This grill/bar combo is the ultimate party system. Add a Tiki Hut, built in wine and liquor cabinets, and one of our exclusive entertainment packages to create the ultimate oasis. This outdoor kitchen in Orlando will change the way you entertain.