Get Ready for a Simple, Sizzling Paradise Grilled Chicken Recipe!
Say hello to this mouthwatering Outdoor Grilled Chicken recipe – a must-try for all grill masters out there!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, oregano, thyme, paprika, salt, and pepper to create a flavorful marinade.
- Add the chicken breasts to the marinade and coat them well. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to let the flavors infuse.
- Preheat your Paradise Grills outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Grill the chicken for about 6-7 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C) for juicy perfection!
- Once grilled to perfection, let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving. It’s time to dig in and enjoy the tantalizing flavors!
Gather your friends and family, fire up the grill, and treat yourselves to this scrumptious grilled chicken. It’s a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!