2. How We Use Your Information
- to provide the Services to you and allow you to participate in the features the Services offer, including to register your account;
- to fulfill, track, and recover your orders, including processing your financial information and payment methods to complete your transactions;
- to customize and optimize our content for you, such as recommendations, promotions, and advertisements we display to you both when you use the Services and elsewhere online;
- to provide information on products or services we think you may be interested in, including special offers and promotions from us, our advertisers, and third-party partners, using the contact information you provide;
- to improve and monetize the Services, which may include tracking traffic, usage, trends and navigation patterns related to your activities on the Services and appending third-party data to your information;
- to recognize you across our Services and across your devices;
- to contact you to respond to your questions, feedback, or requests, or to provide you with support;
- to communicate with you about the services, content, features or products you use or request, including to provide you with information concerning changes to the Services which may affect your account and/or your use of the Services, or in our discretion, changes to our policies;
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- for internal business purposes, including to verify your identity, prevent fraud or other illegal activity, to prevent imminent bodily harm, or to protect ourselves and you from people violating our Terms of Service, or otherwise to protect our or third-party rights or interests, which may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, courts, or other government entities; and
- in any other way we describe when you provide the information, or otherwise with your prior consent.
Marketing and Communications
From time to time your User Data may be used to contact you with PGI promotional materials, newsletters, marketing or other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences. You may be contacted by the phone number or e-mail address you provide to us. We may contact you in this way based on our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to provide you with the most up-to-date information on our Service and other products and services you may be interested in based on your preferences. By using the Service, you agree to receive text messages and/or e-mails, whether from the Service, directly from PGI, or another User, related to assessing risks and providing you with risk management analysis through the Service, service or customer support requests, and PGI promotional materials, newsletters, marketing, or other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences. Standard messaging rates may apply. You further agree that:
At any time, you may opt out of receiving all or certain future communications from us. To do so, please call us at 1-800-604-2023 or mail us at Paradise Grills International, Inc., Attn: Legal Department, 640 Ocoee Business Parkway, Suite 80, Ocoee, Florida 34761.