Outdoor Kitchens in Lake Nona
Imagine spending your weekends enjoying the company of family and friends, eating delicious grilled food, and sippin’ on your choice of tropical beverages.
What if every night you were able to step into your backyard and slip into a slice of Paradise? This dream can become a reality when you decide to live the good life, and grill in Paradise. Paradise Grills offers uniquely customizable prefab grills and outdoor kitchens in Lake Nona, FL, designed to accommodate every budget and lifestyle.
We design grills for people who enjoy the finer things in life and know how to cut loose and have a little fun. You will see the Paradise difference the moment you walk into our Lake Nona, FL outdoor kitchen showroom. From outdoor kitchen accessories, patio furniture, built-in grills, fire pits and fireplaces, all of our outdoor entertaining furnishings feature functionality without compromising style. Let’s take a look at what sets Paradise Grills apart and above the “other guys.”
The Paradise Difference
- The Paradise Grills Guarantee. Our grills offer the strongest built welded frame of any BBQ grill, and this frame is guaranteed to last a lifetime. Allowing you to grill to your heart’s desire for years and years to come.
- The Paradise Grills Exclusive Flexbuild Series. Designed with our trusted customers in mind, the Flexbuild Series allows for a truly unique experience when it comes to creating prefab outdoor kitchens in Lake Nona, FL. Within this series, there are five different grilling systems to choose from, six separate bar systems and virtually all outdoor accessories and upgrades you could dream of for your kitchen.
- Paradise Grills’ GS-32 Professional Grade Grill. If you’re looking for a grill that will change the way you grill, this is what you’ve been looking for. The GS -32 Paradise Grill features a stainless steel commercial grade grill with enough room for other grilling accessories such as a rotisserie, wood chip smoker, and infrared sear station.
- Oversize Footrest. You won’t see this outdoor accessory anywhere else; some companies don’t even offer a footrest as an option! Our ergonomically oversized footrest will allow you and your guests to relax comfortably while enjoying yummy food and conversation.
- Plug N Play Electrical System. Most other outdoor kitchen manufacturers use indoor grade electrical systems; not only does this not give your outdoor kitchen the full power it needs to really get the party started, but using indoor grade electrical wiring can be highly dangerous on an outdoor unit and may result in electrocution.
- Remote Controlled LED Color Changing Lighting. Lighting can change the entire mood of a party or get together, and with Paradise Grill’s remote-controlled LED color changing lights, you can turn the lights to fit any mood!
- Tiki Hut. If you’ve ever been to a Paradise Grills showroom or even just visited the website, chances are you’ve seen our signature Tiki Hut. This waterproof welded steel Tiki Hut is designed to shade your guests with style and is durable for outdoor use in rain or shine.
- Paradise Grills is THE LARGEST Manufacturer of Outdoor Kitchens in the United States. As the largest outdoor kitchen manufacturer in America, you can rest easy knowing that your Lake Nona, FL outdoor kitchen comes from a long line of the most durable and high-quality outdoor kitchens and accessories anywhere in the U.S. of A.
Build your customizable outdoor kitchen today by stopping into our Naples showroom, and speaking with our friendly and knowledgeable staff members. We are ready to answer any questions you may have and can help you in selecting the perfect outdoor kitchen for your outdoor living space. There’s nothing better than building your backyard oasis with industry experts. Here at Paradise Grills, we take pride in making the process easy from start to finish. Select the unit that fits best for your backyard space, add any additional upgrades you desire, and we’ll take care of the rest. Let us show you how we can transform your backyard into your very own paradise. We have an outdoor kitchen for every style and budget. So what are you waiting for? Stop by our Paradise Grills showroom and see our outdoor kitchens in Lake Nona today!
The Paradise Difference: Flexbuild Series
Often when working with a manufacturer that creates prefab outdoor kitchens, you don’t get much choice on what your outdoor kitchen will look like–with Paradise Grills, nothing could be farther from the truth! Our exclusive Flexbuild series allows you to build an outdoor kitchen in Lake Nona, FL, with all the bells and whistles you could want or none at all if you so choose. Let’s take a quick look at our bar and grill systems, as well as past customers’ most favorite combos and accessories.
All of our grilling systems come standard with the GS-32 Premium Grill, a stucco bottom and slate finish tile, and a stainless steel door. Starting with the GX4, the Grilling systems go up in size all the way up to ten feet. Our Flexbuild Grilling Systems include:
Paradise GX4 – Our Paradise GX4 is the base model for all of our Lake Nona, FL outdoor grilling systems. This compact grill is optimal for a small backyard or patio. If you plan on hosting a casual get-together, this grilling system that comes standard with our Paradise GS-32 Grill, a stucco bottom and slate finish tile, is for you.
Paradise GX6 – If you’re looking for a little extra counter space and room for additional upgrades such as stainless steel sink (perfect for prepping and washing utensils), you’ll want to consider the GX6 grilling system. This grill comes with all the same features as the base GX4 base model.
Paradise GX8 – Need to be able to keep your beer and other beverages cold while you grill up dinner. The Paradise GX8 is the perfect example of a functional style. Great for medium-sized patio areas and any size yard!
Paradise GX9 – Second to our most extensive grilling system, the Paradise GX9 is a full nine feet in length, which gives you optimal counter space for entertaining and additional entertainment features and upgrades. This system is large enough to house the TV and entertainment package offered by our Pembroke Pines outdoor kitchen showroom.
Paradise GX10 The Paradise GX10 is our largest grilling system to date. This grilling system is designed for the pitmaster who loves to throw a party! Even more substantial than the nine-foot Paradise GX9, this grilling system is still classified as portable and easy to move so you can put it anywhere you want in your backyard!
Along with our grilling systems, you have the option to add a bar system to create more space for your guests, including seating as well as additional room for upgrades and accessories. Our bar systems are:
Aruba – We’ll save the Beach Boys song for another time and instead tell you about one of our customers’ favorite bar systems in the Flexbuild series: The Aruba. This modest size bar system features the same GS-32, along with comfortable seating for up to five people and electrical outlets for all your entertaining and electronic needs! It’s smaller size makes it the perfect addition to a small patio or backyard and can be moved as needed.
Fiji – Similar to the Aruba bar system, the Fiji bar is an all-in-one outdoor kitchen. Featuring a raised bar that can comfortably seat up to six guests, this outdoor kitchen also has a built-in-footrest for your guest to kick back and relax. Don’t stop there though, personalize this outdoor kitchen by adding remote controlled LED lighting to set the mood and a fridge and a smoker– you’ve never experienced luxury like this!
St. Croix – This deluxe bar system showcases a beautifully curved bar with a built-in footrest, designed to seat up to six guests. One of the reasons the St. Croix falls on the top of almost everyone’s list because it’s size and shape mean that you can virtually choose to add all upgrades to this bar system if you want to and why not? With our financing program, customers can purchase their very own outdoor kitchen in Lake Nona, FL with no interest and no payments for one whole year!
St. Thomas – If your get-togethers tend to be on the large size, the St. Thomas may be just the bar system for you. Designed to seat up to eight people comfortably, this unique and affordable bar system will become your getaway destination.
Maui – Similar to the St. Croix, the Maui bar system can fit up to six guests and has a built-in-footrest. However, Maui features a straight front edge bar, as opposed to the curved seating area of the St. Croix. This provides a more sleek, modern feel to the bar system.
Tahiti – If you’ve ever seen a picture of a Paradise Grills outdoor kitchen, chances are it was the Tahiti Bar. The Tahiti is our flagship outdoor kitchen. This outdoor grilling epicenter is designed to take your entertainment straight to the top! Equipped with our Paradise GS-32 Premier Grill, loads of counter space, seating for five guests, LED lighting, an extended footrest, and of course, a welded Tiki Hut, this is the outdoor kitchen for serious entertainers. Come see all the Tahiti outdoor kitchen has to offer at our showroom in Lake Nona, FL.
Why Choose Paradise Grills?
While everyone’s personal style and budget are different, there are a few popular combinations of the above bar and grill systems that our customers swear by! When you stop into our Lake Nona, FL showroom, a member of our staff will educate you on how the systems work, what additional accessories are available, and will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have to make sure that you are getting precisely what you want and need. Here are a couple of design options that customers in the past have gone with that can help to inspire you when creating your own outdoor kitchen:
St. Thomas Bar System with Paradise GX6 – This combination creates a modern contemporary design that few (if any) outdoor kitchens offer. Perfect for smaller to medium size back yards and for intimate get-togethers with friends and family.
St. Croix with Paradise GX8 – the rounded edge of this bar seats up to six guests comfortably, and the space of the Paradise GX8 leaves enough room for virtually all upgrades.
Tahiti with Paradise GX9 – Let your guest kick back and relax under the shade of the welded Tiki Hut as they catch the game on the big screen T.V., while you grill up your latest experiment. This is the perfect combination for people who love to entertain both small and large groups.
If you’re ready to start living the good life, and grill in Paradise, we invite you to come see our selection of outdoor kitchens, grills, fire pits, and more at our Lake Nona, FL showroom near you!