Fort Myers Outdoor Kitchens
Fort Myers Outdoor Kitchens
Paradise Grills: Outdoor Kitchens in Fort Myers
Owning an outdoor kitchen is similar to owning your very own piece of paradise. While most backyards across the United States boast at least one grill in their backyard, not everyone can say that they own a personalized luxury outdoor kitchen from Paradise Grills. So why not you? Whether you’re new to the grilling game or a seasoned pitmaster, we have something for everyone. We strive to bring the best products and customer service to our customers all over the nation and that includes providing the same customer satisfaction we’re known for our latest showroom of outdoor kitchens in Fort Myers. At our Fort Myers grill store, our grilling experts on the floor will be able to recommend the best outdoor kitchens, grills, fire pits, and places to complete your Florida home.
Our goal is to help you design the outdoor paradise of your dreams. In order to ensure a completely custom and personalized experience, we carry a wide inventory at our grill store in Fort Myers that allows you to select the type of grill, bar system and any additional accessories you just have to have! All of our Paradise Grilling Systems were designed to fit any design style, entertaining style, and budget.
We want to help change the way you entertain, by choosing the right outdoor kitchen in Fort Myers for you. From casual get-togethers to unforgettable over-the-top parties, we have something for everyone.
Below, you’ll find out just what types of grills, bar systems, and accessories we offer at all of our grill supply stores across the nation. But don’t just take our word for it, come and see for yourself! If you’re in the Fort Myers area, come visit our latest showroom today.
Build your customizable outdoor kitchen today by stopping into our Fort Myers showroom, and speaking with our friendly and knowledgeable staff members. We are ready to answer any questions you may have and can help you in selecting the perfect outdoor kitchen for your outdoor living space. There’s nothing better than building your backyard oasis with industry experts. Here at Paradise Grills, we take pride in making the process easy from start to finish. Select the unit that fits best for your backyard space, add any additional upgrades you desire, and we’ll take care of the rest. Let us show you how we can transform your backyard into your very own paradise. We have an outdoor kitchen for every style and budget. So what are you waiting for? Stop by our Paradise Grills showroom and see our outdoor kitchens in Fort Myers today!
Fort Myers Outdoor Grills
In this day and age, you can find a decent gas grill at your local Lowe’s, Home Depot, and even Walmart. To set ourselves apart from our “would be” competitors we offer a lifetime warrantied welded frame, along with commercial and professional grade gas grills that pair exceptionally well with our exclusive bar systems. This and the fact that we are America’s largest outdoor kitchen manufacturer are just some of the reasons that investing in a Ft. Myers outdoor kitchen is always the right choice.
Another crucial factor that takes Paradise Grills leaps and bounds ahead of the competition is our unique Flexbuild system. This exclusive system allows our customers to pair any of our commercial and professional grade grills with our unique bar systems. Essentially creating a truly one-of-a-kind Ft. Myers outdoor kitchen that fits both their budget, style and entertaining needs.
- Paradise GX4 – The first in the series of our grills, the compact Paradise GX4 is perfect for beginners or for entertaining small groups of people. This grill comes standard with a stucco bottom and slate finish tile, our Paradise G-32 Premier Grill, and a stainless steel door.
- Paradise GX6 – Next, we have our Paradise GX6 grill system. This grill offers the same standard amenities as the Paradise GX4, but with additional room for grilling. Even with the additional grilling space, the GX6 is still easy to move around as needed.
- Paradise GX8 – If you prefer cooking for bigger crowds, than this may be the perfect grill option for you. Designed to feature additional upgrades and counter space, this luxurious commercial-grade steel grill is perfect for preparing meals outside.
- Paradise GX9 – As our largest grill to date, the Paradise GX9 proves that sometimes bigger is better. At nine feet long, this Fort Myers grill features our G-32 premier grill, with even more counter space and additional room for all the accessories and features you could want!
Fort Myers Bar Systems
Paradise Grills is proud to carry six unique bar systems that our customers can use as the base to design the Fort Myers outdoor kitchen they’ve always imagined. Some factors to consider when choosing one of these bar systems are how many people you plan on entertaining in general, your budget, and your style. The bar system you choose sets the tone for the type of outdoor kitchen you want for your Florida home. These systems are the perfect way to create an inviting space for you and your guests to relax in, alongside an enjoyable entertaining space where your guests can let their hair down. The following bar systems will make you feel like you just booked a one-way ticket to a tropical destination:
- Aruba – Jamaica, oh, I want to take you to…your backyard? The first in our bar system series, the Aruba is able to recreate the ease of island life without having to leave dry land. In addition to whatever grill system you decide upon, this bar system is able to seat up to five guests and features electrical outlets. Its portable design and compact size make this outdoor kitchen in Fort Myers easy to move as needed.
- Fiji – Continuing with our island theme, the conveniently sized, luxurious Fiji bar system features a raised bar area that comfortably seats six guests and comes with Paradise Grills exclusive oversized footrest. Choose additional upgrades like a fridge, remote-controlled LED lighting, and more to get the most out of your Fiji bar system experience.
- St. Croix – With a bar system like the St. Croix, you’ll feel as if you’ve just landed your very own piece of paradise. This Fort Myers outdoor kitchen can seat up to six guests and is easily relocated. The St. Croix is considered one of our customer’s favorites since you are able to add virtually any additional upgrades to the St. Croix system.
- St. Thomas – While more often than not, people like to choose an outdoor kitchen in Fort Myers that reminds them of the ease and simplicity of island life, the St. Croix was designed for the rebels. If you prefer a more modern contemporary style than the St. Thomas is just what the doctor ordered! Not all outdoor kitchens were created equal and you’ll see and feel the difference when you choose the St. Thomas to be installed in your Florida home. Designed to comfortably seat up to eight guests, this larger outdoor kitchen is still easy to move around your property.
- Maui – As one of our latest and greatest additions to the Flexbuild family, Paradise Grills is proud to introduce the Maui bar system. This exclusive Flexbuild system comfortable seats six guests and all upgrades can be added to this bar system as desired.
- Tahiti – Known as Paradise Grill’s Flagship bar system, this outdoor kitchen was designed for people who love to play. One of our customers’ favorite ways to upgrade their Tahiti bar system is by adding a Tiki Hut, built-in wine/liquor cabinet, and/or one of a kind entertainment package and more. If you can dream it, we can build it.
Fire Pits, Fireplaces & More!
As you’ve come to see, Paradise Grills is more than just a grill supply store in Fort Myers, we are in the business to create an oasis away from everyday life that is warm, inviting and allows for you to grill up some delicious grub for you and your guests. Along with our outdoor kitchen selection, we believe in offering our customers all the appliances and accessories required to construct the precise ambiance they’re looking for. Add any of the following fire features to your order for the whole package:
Paradise Fire Pit – Our fire pits come standard with a Stucco Base, 12×12″ Tile/Slate surface top with a Diamond Accent and Gas Burning Lava Rocks. Our regular fire pit measures at 50×50” with our Fire Pit XL measuring at 43 X 72”. Additional upgrades include your choice of granite tops and an LED lighting system.
Paradise Fireplace – Looking to make a statement with your Fort Myers outdoor kitchen, try adding an outdoor fireplace. Each of our Fireplace options come standard with Stucco Base, 12×12″ Tile/Slate surface top with Diamond Accent, and your choice of a gas or wood-burning firebox.
For more information regarding our outdoor kitchens in Fort Myers, contact your outdoor grill expert today. We will assist you in choosing the perfect outdoor grill, kitchen, accessories, and more for all of your entertaining needs!